WHAT THE COOKIES ARE?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer for the purpose of the stored data, the results are updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data
This website uses the following own cookies:
Session cookies, so that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Share type buttons.
HOW TO CONFIGURE COOKIES IN YOUR WEB BROWSER?
1. Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
2. Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
3. Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
4. Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
5. Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies. For more information, you can consult Opera support or the browser Help.
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
Some features of the services and areas of this website do not work correctly if cookies are disabled.
DO WE UPDATE OUR COOKIES POLICY?
It is possible that you update the Cookies Policy of our website, so we recommend to review this policy each time you access our website in order to be properly informed about how and for what purpose the cookies.